Fine wine investment
'Since 1988, when reliable data first became available, the fine wine investment market has generated an annualised return of 12.1%'
Source: FT Advisor.com
Why invest in fine wine?
Investing in fine wine is recognised as an essential component of an investor's portfolio offering medium to long-term gains, outperforming many other asset classes. A review of every 5 year period since 1988 showed only one period of loss equating to 1.1%, in comparison over the same period the FTSE 100 suffered 72 negative periods with the worst hit being a loss of 39%! making this a very attractive alternative investment. Vin-X Ltd provides access to this rewarding asset class offering a market-leading service.
|The Liv-ex Fine Wine 50 Index tracks the daily price movement of the most heavily traded commodities in the fine wine market - the ten most recent vintages (excluding En Primeur, currently 2000-2009) the Bordeaux First Growths.|
Why invest with Vin-x?
- Professional, established company dedicated to the wine investment market
- Up to date market information to maximise potential
- Client wines are stored at fully insured industry-leading facilities
- Independent audit to verify cllient wine by Chartered Accountants Knill James
- Condition reports available on client investments
- Trading member of the London International Vintners Exchange (Liv-ex)
- A member of the Wine Investment Association, the industries first self regulatory board